Pages

sunnuntai 21. lokakuuta 2012

New Address!

Hello! As you can see, I have a new address. I felt that Blogger is a better template for my choice of language - that is English - to write my blog. The Rantapallo site which I was using, is all in Finnish. Anyway, without any further ado, welcome! If you wanna look at my old blog, here's the address: http://www.rantapallo.fi/vanitybeach/

Yesterday, we worked really hard to organize and to empty all the moving boxes. A very tough and time consuming job, but it's done now and our home is clean and box free again!


One of the reasons why I love big cities is that there's always something going on. Last night, we went to check out Art & About Sydney 2012 on George Street.



The street was packed and an awesome female DJ was playing cover songs with a trance touch. Unfortunately, we were quite tired from all the unpacking so mingling in the crowd didn't feel inviting. I guess the whole idea of Art & About was some kind of movable feast as there were little vans offering food for the city dwellers.


As the music was blasting and I could smell the tempting aroma of all those different foods, I just wanted to go sleep into those chairs. Instead, we kept walking and went to eat sushi to Sushi Hotaru. Actually, this restaurant deserves its own post but if you want seriously good sushi, go to SH. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitos!