Pages

maanantai 29. lokakuuta 2012

My Typical Weekend In Sydney

Hey guys! Since it turns out that my "typical day in Sydney" post pleased you very much, I thought I would also show you what nice things I do during the weekends. So here you go:


Zimba and I at Bark in the Park event. It was quite a large dog event in one of Sydney's parks (the Domain) and hundreds of dogs were groomed, pampered and participated in obstacle courses. I really enjoyed this although one thing bothered me as we left home. They had a competition where one lucky winner could get 1 000 AUD in prizes if they found a toy chicken wing hidden within the park. Obviously, we didn't find it even though we put a large effort on sniffing and looking into under garbage bins and water cups.....Bummer!


Zimba was lucky to get a free bath in the park! He was a bit worried of his new personal washer at first, but in the end very pleased with the final result and smell. He also met lots of new friends there and it was hard for him to sit down, relax and enjoy the beautiful day....


I was very happy to find these two baby dachshunds in the park. I miss my own baby so much right now but I still have seven more weeks to go before I will have him in my arms again. Not nice! 



We also went to check out the Opera Bar in Circular Quay. Even though it was a late Sunday evening and the weather was a bit chilly, the place was packed. The atmosphere was super relaxed, a live band was playing, and people were enjoying the views, their drinks and snacks. I heard it snowed in Finland this weekend so I really can't complain about my situation....Finland also voted this weekend and I'm very pleased with the result!  


I can totally recommend Opera Bar if you want to a have a chilaxed evening and be surrounded by an amazing view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House - not to mention the picturesque backdrop of the Sydney skyscrapers.

That's it! How was your weekend? Dites-moi! 

2 kommenttia:

  1. Olipas kiva kuulla sun viikonlopusta! Täällä tosiaankin oli hyytävän kylmä! Nyt alkaa lauhtumaan ja ollaan taas +7, hämärää ja sadetta -tilanteessa. :p

    Hei 7 viikkoa hujahtaa nopeasti, ei se ole edes kahta kuukautta! :) Onko teillä siellä kissa-tapahtumia myös? Mua kiinnostaisi sellaiset, voisitte käydä Zimban kansa vähän moikkaamassa katteja. ;D

    Toi viimeinen kuva on ihana, ootte kyllä näyttävä pari!

    Haleja!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kääkk... hirvittäviä ilmoja siellä!! Mä oikeesti joudun nipistelemään itseäni välillä, että enkö todella joudu kokemaan noita kuukausia enää! :)

    Joo 7 viikkoa, mut pahin on vasta edessä :( Hihii oon varma, et tolla Purinalla on myös kissatapahtuma, mut harmi ettei ne tuu Suomeen. Ihan mahtava päivä oli! Niin paljon koiria ja kaikki niin omituisen erilaisia :D

    ooh, kiitos <3

    Takas isot halitukset!

    VastaaPoista

Kiitos!